Thread: Best concert ever!!

Best concert ever!!

Got a cancellation ticket to see Nik Kershaw live in town last night and got chatting to a nice young lady who was into hunting on horseback. Turns out she has a big fox problem on her 250 acre farm that has 150 acres of new woodland and has "lots of deer on it" and she has been losing her geese ducks and hens. When i offered my services she asked how much i charged.... thanks Nik for a great night!!

Ideal woman for most of us!

Jammy.
    Your luck's picking up RD, get yourself a metal detector and check her land out.
    You missed out on that big find a couple of years ago.
    Atb
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

PF.. i have walked over that gold a hundred times and the same lucky chap found a pot of silver coins in the field next to it when the crop was cut.

Just been on the news that someone found a viking hoard in Dumfrieshire I think.
    Worth six figures it said.

462k....talk about jammy!.

Nice wee video of Nik K, he's looking a lot older (as if I don't ...

What serviced did she want????

D

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Got a cancellation ticket to see Nik Kershaw live in town last night and got chatting to a nice young lady who was into hunting on horseback. Turns out she has a big fox problem on her 250 acre farm that has 150 acres of new woodland and has "lots of deer on it" and she has been losing her geese ducks and hens. When i offered my services she asked how much i charged.... thanks Nik for a great night!!
    wouldnt it be good to be in your shoes