Few photos from down under

Aunty

Gidday to all you knotted hanky wearers.

Dunno really where to post on this site yet as I am so fresh and innocent, but heres a few pics of what we do in the colonies, when we are not making love to sheep

3 sleeping fallow, were amazed we could stalk this close

11094.jpg

typical NZ bush stalking

tang5.jpg

more open stuff, we heard Osama was hiding in this valley but never saw him

Copyof11146.jpg

scrubby fallow head culled out before it rooted too much

simonhunting033.jpg

strange animal sex cult i stumbled across, during some form of ritual

33.jpg

thats me down in the creeks looking for Osama

11157.jpg

and on the tops

Picture068.jpg

typical NZ red and fallow deer habitat

biggestpig002-1.jpg

182 lb on my back
pigd.jpg

few of my pig dogs

CIMG0463.jpg

one of my best dogs

duckdog.jpg

myself ( left ) and a mate ( porkchop ) and a nice set of hooks from last year

PICT0201.jpg

heres a gorge where a pig fell after being shot when the dogs were at a momentarty safe distance, you can see the pig in the water bottom right

biggestpig008.jpg

only one way to get it

biggestpig015.jpg

roping up to swim back down the gorge, 11degree water!!!!

biggestpig021.jpg

miscellaneos pig hunting shot

IMG_1110.jpg

couple of russian clients

pic1013-1.jpg

rubbishy fallow from last year

DSCF1402.jpg

i shot this last year with a broken arm

stag.jpg

3am and just got back

100_1317.jpg

heaps more, but a bit of a sample of the **** we do

take care all

Good photos Aunty,

pig and fully clothed sex good, then pigs and naked men. Worrying!

Welcome to the site

Agreed, fantastic photos - that's proper wilderness right there! :cool:

Alex

You are truly blessed Aunty,the countryside is spectacular mate,and full of sport,do you have to pay for the shooting or once you are in the wilds is it a free for all(so to speak)

'M'

Cheers Aunty - great pics!

(Am I the only one that's quite jealous...??:D)

ATB,

Merlin

we are blessed, our hunting is very accessible and cheap

most public land blocks are on a permit system, which is 99% free, and just requires an application and fireamrs licence verification.

for real popular areas in the roar or mating season we have a legitimate ballot system, to ensure safety and game management, and this works very well.

the rest of the time its open slather, with 1000's of huts and valleys to hunt at your disposal. local knowledge, a 3 hour walk from a road end, or 10 minute helicopter/cessna flight, depending on your budget, will put you amongst great shooting, usually...........

You are truly blessed Aunty,the countryside is spectacular mate,and full of sport,do you have to pay for the shooting or once you are in the wilds is it a free for all(so to speak)

'M'

Hi Aunty,

See you are on the thread, will be in NZ in April, may look you up for contact withsome big black hairy things.

Bob

Wow Aunty that some life you got there mate,your'e truly blessed,think i'm going to emigrate.
ATB Neil

Now now Aunty, don`t you go upsetting the foreigners, knotted hankies and all that;)'.
Have you introduced yourself properly as the forum slapper yet, or you gonna do that later?:D

He has been impecably well behaved John .. quite scary really like the storm before the calm, all we need now is that mate of his Porkchop :lol: an we have real trouble brewing:rolleyes:

You Australians are a hansome bunch.
Did I see a photo of you in black Ballet Tights
Was that a new zealander you were carrying on your Back
That dog is a randy bugger, F*** a *uck thats a good effort, i didnt think even a New Zealand dog would stoop that low.

Only jocking, looks fantastic, Ive got to admit Im envious.

Great Pics and some great videos Aunty, thanks for sharing them with us.

Look forward to seeing more from you and your friends.

Jonathan

nz

hi mate super photos,i think i have seen some of them before are you
on a nz hunt n fish forum,i love going on and reading the hunt reports
did,nt realise nz was such a fantastic place to hunt:D got to say some
of the huts look great:D but others :eek:

Now now Aunty, don`t you go upsetting the foreigners, knotted hankies and all that;)'.
Have you introduced yourself properly as the forum slapper yet, or you gonna do that later?:D

here I am reveling in my new anonymous home, no one knowing of my of past as a slapper, and you come along and ruin it

Nice pics there Aunty, what is the gwp crossed with for the B+W dog in the ute, and what did you load your arm with before you knocked over the fallow, and where did you get my missus pics for your avatar and how do you cope with the claustrophobia ?

I'm jealous, i spent a while in NZ and Oz in the early 90's working on farms and shooting stuff, best days of my life:):):):)
The pig hunting was fantastic, best sport I've ever had, especially with a knife!!!!!!!

Back