Hiya All

I need to replace a loose stock swivel screw. The existing is flat sided along the rifle, sticks out about 8mm from its base in the stock. It is also 'catchy' on clothing etc. Similar to my HW80k's.

So, what 'rounded' profile options are there that are a straight replacement?

I seem to recall a smaller/rounded profile on a rifle years ago (similar to the Winchester Safari) but without needing 'wood-work' - it also seemed to swivel the full 360degs.......

A 'surplus to requirements' would be great, for appropriate costs or a lead please?