Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isuzu D-Max Huntsman - using stalking in its promotion

Isuzu D-Max Huntsman - using stalking in its promotion

Am toying with a pick up. Interesting to see that a major manufacturer uses deer stalking as a major part of its marketing. Don't think you would have seen this in PC Britain ten years ago.

Hunting with the Huntsman: Mike Robinson Videos & Recipes - Isuzu D-Max UK

Common in other countries with more enlightened attitudes to hunting though. In addition to numerous industry awards, the VW Amarok pickup has deservedly won the Jager magazine 'Goldener Keiler' award a couple of times starting in 2011.

http://www.vw-nutzfahrzeuge.at/news_...uer_den_amarok

Attachment 47944

BTW. What's a "professional gamesman"? Online sources suggest it might not have the meaning that the Isuzu PR people think it does!
    Last edited by Orion; 14-10-2014 at 06:08.

ive had a play with one in the last week and yes they look nice and drive nice but they do draw i think a little unwanted attraction from the anti brigade
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

How come - does it have 'Huntsman' stickers plastered over it? I can't otherwise see anything that would attract anti attention more than any other truck with matte 'stealth' finishes to it. Could just as easily be used by a dog enthusiast to transport the pooches around the countryside.

Will never buy ANYTHING Japanese. They stuck bamboo seeds under my grand dads finger nails!

hunts man stickers all it well the one i looked at from afar there was not doubting at which market it was clearly aimed at
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

am looking at getting the Dmax tho not the Huntsman Version the Gun Floor box takes up to much space for my less dedicated all round Use Shame I cant get eh Chrome bits replaced without the whole huntsman pack
    I would call it a gamekeepers pack ideal for some Feed a dog cage and easy safe access to several gun storage

maybe a vermin pack with a roof opening in the Rear and a seat

had one on a whole weekend Test drive even Harrowed a 4 acre paddock with it

defintaly a good Off road truck that you can still use as a daily car school / Shops / holiday run

Isuzu Dmax is great truck I've ordered one and waiting for it to arrive. Huntsman spec without the gun draw and dog box as it limits the use as it's fitted and none removable.

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    ive had a play with one in the last week and yes they look nice and drive nice but they do draw i think a little unwanted attraction from the anti brigade
    I have repeal the ban, support hunting, CA, and **** the ban, on my truck and live in a town never had any trouble apart from constantly being asked for venison,
    Grow some and stand up for your sport or give it up

dont forget if your a BASC member of more than 12mths you can get 10 % discount on Isuzu Truck base only not the extras