Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SWAROVSKI, BLASER/MAUSER DEMO DAY 15th Nov 2014.

SWAROVSKI, BLASER/MAUSER DEMO DAY 15th Nov 2014.

Dear all

It has been some time since we had an open day at the range and with this in mind we will be throwing the doors open once more on Saturday 15th November 2014 from 10.00 onwards.

A range of Blaser and Mauser rifles will be available for demo including the M12, a very underrated rifle and we will be available to answer any of your questions. A selection of the most popular Swarovski scopes and binoculars will also be available with several of the most popular mounted on the demo rifles. Whilst we appreciate that it is late in the year there is some method in our madness, the lower light levels will be ideal to showcase the quality of the glass and we will have Swarovski on hand to answer any of your questions.

The day is also aimed at helping those interested get the best from their ballistic turreted scope or to come and talk to us about the PBC (Personal Ballistic Cam). Anyone interested will have the opportunity to come along and put a few rounds over a chronograph to either set up their BT or place an order for a PBC on the day. (Please note this is not a freebie range session.)

Entry is obviously free as will be the cost of ammo for demo purposes.

HME

Corinium Rifle Range :: HOME
    Last edited by HME; 14-10-2014 at 10:02.
    Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    Dear all

It has been some time since we had an open day at the range and with this in mind we will be throwing the doors open once more on Saturday 15th November 2014 from 10.00 onwards.

A range of Blaser and Mauser rifles will be available for demo including the M12, a very underrated rifle and we will be available to answer any of your questions. A selection of the most popular Swarovski scopes and binoculars will also be available with several of the most popular mounted on the demo rifles. Whilst we appreciate that it is late in the year there is some method in our madness, the lower light levels will be ideal to showcase the quality of the glass and we will have Swarovski on hand to answer any of your questions.

The day is also aimed at helping those interested get the best from their ballistic turreted scope or to come and talk to us about the PBC (Personal Ballistic Cam). Anyone interested will have the opportunity to come along and put a few rounds over a chronograph to either set up their BT or place an order for a PBC on the day. (Please note this is not a freebie range session.)

Entry is obviously free as will be the cost of ammo for demo purposes.

HME

Where is the range?

ATB

Chasey

Opposite side of the country unfortunately.
    Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.

It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I will be there and looking forward to it.
    Mauser M03 Extreme .308 / Ruger 22 250

I attended the day organised in Scotland and would recommend getting involved and getting hands on with the latest kit.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Nice one Paul, sounds like a good day that I am going to miss out on. Unfortunately I will be chasing pheasants about!

ATB

Tom

Established Poster
    Cool, I'd be interested in this. Especially the PBT demo as I've just acquired a Z6i

Its a long shot but will you have any left handed rifels?

ATB

Mark

(didnt notice the pun till after id typed it )

Yes I will, R8 pro success lefty.

HME