Thread: Pink footed geese over Ainsdale

Pink footed geese over Ainsdale

Took the dogs over the park and this lot came over tonight (like they do every night and every morning while they're here)
    Fantastic sight

Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

some big skiens been going over here last couple of weeks heading your way along the lancs,atb
    DONT START

limulas, thanks for that really stirs my blood.Wf1

Wow, really gets the hairs on my neck standing up. There's nothing quite like it. I used to shoot every year up at Loch Leven back in the 90's but I hear it's not as good as it used to be up there now. We're certainly seeing a lot more Pinks on the Dee Estuary these days although getting under them on the marsh is another matter!
    Another convert to the Dark side

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Took the dogs over the park and this lot came over tonight (like they do every night and every morning while they're here)
    Fantastic sight

......I went across the moss at lunchtime up to Aughton......bloomin' squillions on the stubbles between here and the Saracen's!!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

What at extraordinary sight! Fantastic, thanks for sharing that.

Yes I agree, brilliant sounds of the geese talking' as well as vast numbers, brings back memories of Dundee and surrounding area's many years ago around this time of year.

Down to about 10,000 now as they move north.
    i was speaking to a gentleman on the phone tonight as they went over and they drowned out the conversation
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Superb. The Grand Army

Try standing there with a gun over your arm and see how many (or few!) fly directly overhead - or is it just me :-(
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).