Thread: accommodation in Moffat

accommodation in Moffat

Can anyone recommend a decent B&B in Moffat.
    Thanks Brian

Annandale Arms stay there twice a year on the way to the west coast of Scotland, top place and really friendly staff.

p.s. Can't remember much about the last time I was there as I got stuck into a bottle of 16 year old malt!

atb
    stea33

Plenty of places to stop in Moffat, the Stag is usually 40 when I stop there, the Buccleuch the same, think you'll find the B and Bs are about the same, rooms nice in both the above

Moffat is always a good place to break a long journey, use it regularly for meal breaks/cash machine etc ,only stayed overnight once when travelling with Dom (Willie Gunn), I would agree with the above post.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hazel Bank B&B 01683 220294 I've stayed at this place twice, once for stalking a few years back and again this year when me and my mate went touring Scotland on motorbikes by far the best breakfast we had over the trip 60 twin room and Moffat is really nice place, plenty of eating & drinking establishments

Don't forget to stock up on Moffat Toffee.
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

& visit the Haggis butchers just off the square!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!