Thread: Advise & Help

Advise & Help

Good afternoon all,

Im hoping someone may be able to help point me in the right direction, my girlfriend has never in her 33 years been to Scotland,
    I've tried to explain to her that is the most outstanding place in the world, and my aim now is to get her there for one night in a traditional Scottish Castle

Can any one advise where or if they know of any one that has this they rent for the night id be most grateful ( mainly looking towards inverness /highlands areas

hope to hear from you soon

kindest regards

G

Does it need to be a 'castle'?

Arisaig house (in Arisaig) just near my mum's place does B&B. More traditional large sporting lodge:
    http://www.arisaighouse.co.uk/index.html

Friendly owners and great food. You won't always get that in a castle! We go there for dinner every time we stay up at my mum's and i fully recommend it.

look nice what's the costing on that per night if I may ask

again cheers
    G

Not sure G as I've never stayed there, just had dinner. Know people who have and they have all said good things. Call and ask, they are friendly enough.

ES

Will do and again thanks

Try culzean castle it is right on the sea looking across to arran. Is really stunning

Try Castle Stewart on the outskirts of Inverness.

Cheers

http://www.nts.org.uk/Holidays/Find-...he-Black-Isle/

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...FIbT7Qa_8oDIAw

A couple of links above maybe more chance to stay in a surrounding lodge as a the castle itself.

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker39 View Post
    Good afternoon all,

Im hoping someone may be able to help point me in the right direction, my girlfriend has never in her 33 years been to Scotland,
    I've tried to explain to her that is the most outstanding place in the world, and my aim now is to get her there for one night in a traditional Scottish Castle

Can any one advise where or if they know of any one that has this they rent for the night id be most grateful ( mainly looking towards inverness /highlands areas

hope to hear from you soon

kindest regards

G
    while you are there you might want to try and take her up the kilicrankie pass....probably still legal in Scotland.