Thread: 7x42 SL Swarovskis or leupold mk4 tactical.

7x42 SL Swarovskis or leupold mk4 tactical.

looking at both these binos what do you sugest?

No question here, the Swarovski 7x42 SLC's are probably the best general stalking binos ever. JC

what do you think of the leupold mk4 tactical tho what are to good and bad points of bothe any one know

I would echo JC275's comment and go and buy the 7x42 SLC's. I rate these very highly and they hold there money well.
    Where have you seen the 7x42's for sale?

Buy the swarovski will not regret it as jc said probaly one of the best stalking binos available..They defintley have the best back service of any optics manufacture.I'm a swarvovski fan through and through,I think i should be due some shares soon with all the money they have had of me over the years
    ATB SEAN

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Buy the swarovski will not regret it as jc said probaly one of the best stalking binos available..They defintley have the best back service of any optics manufacture.I'm a swarvovski fan through and through,I think i should be due some shares soon with all the money they have had of me over the years
    ATB SEAN
    Yes, me to Sean, they got another 900 out of me last week (or rather someone did) for a secondhand spotting scope. Bit of a worry really when you consider that I don't own a working car at the moment but i've got about ten grand invested in binos, scopes and telescopes! JC

how can you get to use them with out a working car lol