Rifle sling pics

Beretta man

Hi just wondering if people could put pics and links to good rifle slings
looking for the wide comfortable type for a .223

I am also looking for a good durable sling for the hill..... I look forward to reading the responses to your post.
Thanks

Go to the Beretta website and look at their slings. I got that on on sale for half price last year, a left over from some package promotion. It comes in several colors, is very good for carrying.

Search for a post on slings this summer. It was more about functional slings for shooting. Lots of pictures. You should get both a light carry sling, like a nylon one with plastic swivels for silence, and a Whelen style to lock in that light rifle for long shots in the field.

+1 for the z aim my 223s heavy or should i say the mod is!but the z aim clipped across the chest and its comfy,atb doug,

I bought a double sling this weekend from the Glenluce Gunroom. Bit of a punt I guess, but wow what a difference. I love it already. It carries over the shoulder just fine, but when over both, running up my back it's like magic. I get both my hands back without continually having to hitch my rifle back on my shoulder. Great for carwling, going under trees, trudging back to the car after stalking like a novice, you know. The usual stuff.

Back