hello my name is geth

geth

hi there,
i live in lincolnshire and am a very keen wildfowler and carp angler. i go out fowling at least 2-3 times a week throughout the season (work permitting!) and i just cant get enough of it. i work a 7 year old springer spaniel who also cant get enough! when fowling finishes at the end of the season, i usually get amonst the pigeons and dust off my fishing rods.
i am ex army and served in the household cavalry, queens life guards. i am now in the raf regiment reserves and serve as a gunner/rifleman. my civillian job is as a heavy plant operator on a busy bulk cargo terminal.
it has long been an aspiration of mine to get into deer stalking. i have had the good fortune of stalking a muntjac locally and i have also been on a fabulous day introduction to deer stalking, where i got to cull a red stag.
ive had my fac for 5 years and it has just been renewed. i own a .308 and a .22rf and now have ability to purchase .223 and another .22rf also.
having just returned from afghanistan, i a hoping that i can now start to enjoy the new wildfowling season and also hopefully get more involved and learn more about deer stalking.

Back