Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17 remington fireball brass

17 remington fireball brass

Hi guy am looking for some 17 remington fireball brass which seems to be getting harder and harder to get if anyone knows of any could they let me know dosent mater if once fired.

cheers Jim

The reason you can't find it is because it is "Temporarily Unavailable from the Manufacturer" You might want to invest in a set of forming dies for 17 Fireball or 17 Mach IV so you can get out from under the burden of shortages. If you can get .223 brass you'll be in business!~Muir

give us a ring if its any good i have loads of 221 lapua here just run it through the fl die 01263 732740 here al night
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by stalking1980 View Post
    Hi guy am looking for some 17 remington fireball brass which seems to be getting harder and harder to get if anyone knows of any could they let me know dosent mater if once fired.

cheers Jim
    Plenty of formed brass available, just knowing who's doing it, as Spud suggests grab a set of forming dies & get on.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I think Brock & Norris form it

i have a 2 die set from Redding that i pass .221 brass through then trim then run through the redding .17fb fl die.
    i got the form dies from Todd kindler when there was no fb brass available here- only .221 that was a fair few yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I think Brock & Norris form it
    They do, but it appears there has been a (hopefully) temporary delay, as the dies have taken a holiday.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

I can fully understand the desire to see the word "FIREBALL" on an ejected case at is tumbles into an Autumn carpet or maple, closely followed by a similarly pleasing swirl of tail gas.

K

Last edited by Klenchblaize; 24-10-2014 at 11:41.
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

yes we do form 17 fireball brass and I am starting another run on Tuesday .yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Update just formed some 17 fireball today so we now have it back on the shelf for those who need it, yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris custom rifles