17 remington fireball brass

Hi guy am looking for some 17 remington fireball brass which seems to be getting harder and harder to get if anyone knows of any could they let me know dosent mater if once fired.

cheers Jim

The reason you can't find it is because it is "Temporarily Unavailable from the Manufacturer" You might want to invest in a set of forming dies for 17 Fireball or 17 Mach IV so you can get out from under the burden of shortages. If you can get .223 brass you'll be in business!~Muir

Hi guy am looking for some 17 remington fireball brass which seems to be getting harder and harder to get if anyone knows of any could they let me know dosent mater if once fired.

cheers Jim

Plenty of formed brass available, just knowing who's doing it, as Spud suggests grab a set of forming dies & get on.

i have a 2 die set from Redding that i pass .221 brass through then trim then run through the redding .17fb fl die.
i got the form dies from Todd kindler when there was no fb brass available here- only .221 that was a fair few yrs ago.

I can fully understand the desire to see the word "FIREBALL" on an ejected case at is tumbles into an Autumn carpet or maple, closely followed by a similarly pleasing swirl of tail gas.

K

mOHV90xJ0-g2oqXBIh3lniQ.jpg

Last edited:
yes we do form 17 fireball brass and I am starting another run on Tuesday .yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Update just formed some 17 fireball today :) so we now have it back on the shelf for those who need it, yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris custom rifles

Hi Mike

Do you still have any 17 fireball brass for sale?

if so can you put me down for some, can you PM cost and preferred payment method

good morning sir, I have 200 pieces left on the shelf. please do not pm as it wont get answered this week as we are absolutely flat out !!! call the workshop on 01948 841021 and we can sort everything out for you , yours respectfully Mike Norris

Back