Available: Roe stalking near inverness

JRoe

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters - - Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use one of mine. Instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing.

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £30 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !)
Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you at Dealer's rates. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

JR

PS ... Bucks will be starting soon ... no trophy fees.

Last edited:
Hi John
It was good to see you at Strathconon BDS meet on Sunday - We must get together for a proper natter soon. Have a bump on me!

Ian

Cheers Ian - - I thoroughly enjoyed our day - - thanks go to yourself for organising. Nice meeting like minded souls and some interesting topics discussed.

Come down for a wander and a natter any time you fancy.

ATB

John R

Thanks John. A great morning with good company. Will be down again soon.

Thanks.

Michael.

Thanks for that Michael - - you did very well for your first Roe - - - you spotted her first and then a textbook heart shot. It couldn't have been much better !!

ATB

John

I came up with Ally a while back and had a great time, it was good to see you at Strathconan, even if I did the world shortest presentation.

I'm moving your way soon and will be in touch about a DSC2 stalk.

Richard

Cheers John, despite the horrendous weather, you still got me onto nice looking doe, I'll just need to be quicker on the sticks. I'll have to get some practice in I think
Mark

Thanks Mark - - you were a wee bit unlucky though -- if she remained as she was for another half second you would have had a result !! I know this lady well and she has outsmarted me on several occasions now ( and maybe yourself previously ??!) so don't feel too bad. As always it's just the luck of the draw. Thanks for coming down, enjoyed your company as always.

ATB
JR

I came up with Ally a while back and had a great time, it was good to see you at Strathconan, even if I did the world shortest presentation.

I'm moving your way soon and will be in touch about a DSC2 stalk.

Richard

Hi Richard -- good to hear from you. I thoroughly enjoyed Strathconnon , - - a lot of knowledge in that Hall. You did a fascinating presentation even if as you say, it was a bit short, hopefully you'll get an opportunity for a longer one in the future. Please give me a shout anytime.

ATB
JR

Weather hasn't been the best in our little corner for the last week or two. However it's been a lot better than some have had so I've no complaints - - seasonal isn't it ??
John O'D came up to visit for a couple of days, we had a grand time despite the weather and he managed to connect with three beasties. There are a lot of Does needing culled here so please don't leave them all to me !
Here's John with a beautiful Doe on Friday morn. It was just getting light so the pic isn't the best. 100 yards, top o the heart, she knew nothing , couldn't be better !!
036.jpg

Hi John, I had a great time, as you say plenty of Does about. Hopefully I'll get back in the spring for the Bucks. As usual good crack and an excellent breakfast. Thoroughly recommended.
All the Best for Christmas and New Year

John

Hi John, I had a great time, as you say plenty of Does about. Hopefully I'll get back in the spring for the Bucks. As usual good crack and an excellent breakfast. Thoroughly recommended.
All the Best for Christmas and New Year

John

Thanks for that John - - all the best to you too - - looking forward to the next time already.

JR

Thanks for a memorable brief stalk today John and knowledge shared. Nice to get first one.

Back