Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: the binostore.com, any experience?

  1. #1

    the binostore.com, any experience?

    Looking for rangefinder bins, stumbled on this site, uttings have these at £2700 yet they are available here for £1900 odd. Uttings claim to price match but they won't on this for some reason. Anyone had any experience of this company, I'm always a little sceptical when things seem too good to be true......

    Leica GEOVID 10X42 HD-B
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  2. #2
    No telephone number. No address. Alarm bells...

  3. #3
    Tat was my slight concern, but you can pay with paypal which would suggest some level of security?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  4. #4
    Italian company, based near Milan:
    via Nazario Sauro, 15A Biella 13900

    Looking on google street view, I'd give them a miss though:
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...2b0815!6m1!1e1
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Looking for rangefinder bins, stumbled on this site, uttings have these at £2700 yet they are available here for £1900 odd. Uttings claim to price match but they won't on this for some reason. Anyone had any experience of this company, I'm always a little sceptical when things seem too good to be true......

    Leica GEOVID 10X42 HD-B
    I had exactly the same concerns when I saw this sight so did the sensible thing and took a chance on my credit card. Binos arrived a few days later, no issues. I had to pay another £40-50 for Fx/delivery but I doubt you will find those Binos any cheaper anywhere else.
    Worked for me but pls assess any other comments as well.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by blaire View Post
    I had exactly the same concerns when I saw this sight so did the sensible thing and took a chance on my credit card. Binos arrived a few days later, no issues. I had to pay another £40-50 for Fx/delivery but I doubt you will find those Binos any cheaper anywhere else.
    Worked for me but pls assess any other comments as well.
    well the adventurer in me figured with a credit card or paypal it ought to be fairly safe......reassuring to hear that someone has dealt with them at least.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    well the adventurer in me figured with a credit card or paypal it ought to be fairly safe......reassuring to hear that someone has dealt with them at least.
    I really struggled with this one, as it did look dodgey. but they appear genuine, or else the concern took pity on me and sent me the leicas. Good luck

  8. #8
    Well they certainly push their products. I clicked on the link at the time this thread was started & I'm still getting between 10 & 20 ads a day for the Leica binos when I open a web page that allows advertising.

    Did you buy them?

Similar Threads

  1. Help Gaining Experience Please
    By Euan Tomes in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-09-2014, 22:52
  2. Available Stalking experience
    By ELMER FUDD in forum Training Courses and Materials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-02-2014, 14:41
  3. Great experience after bad experience mallard barn
    By alvaro in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-05-2012, 10:23
  4. Getting some experience
    By Rake Aboot in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-03-2011, 20:30
  5. What would you say is a must do stalking experience.
    By Thar in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •