Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free stalking

Free stalking

Just a thought , but following on from the generosity of Amanda 16 Big scott 270 and others offering free stalking opportunities , got me thinking that this kind of generosity is maybe contagious?? so I thought I would get ahead of the game , my preferences would be Driven boar or maybe Marlin fishing ,would go back to New Zealand at a push, but its quite a long way to go, I should be available from mid November..

Looking forward to the offers

PS no red stag or driven pheasant...

I'm thinking of running a driven Marlin day , your most welcome to join us , dress code is wet suit & tie ,

I can offer a nights Zombie cull but only if you have it on ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Would AOLQ cover that?

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    Would AOLQ cover that?
    I think that contravening your FAC conditions may be the least of your worries

Have you got " Shooting animals for the protection of other animals or humans"on ticket. Can arrange some good stalking in Northern Iraq,or Northern Syria, min 50 calibre to be used!!!!!.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    Just a thought , but following on from the generosity of Amanda 16 Big scott 270 and others offering free stalking opportunities , got me thinking that this kind of generosity is maybe contagious?? so I thought I would get ahead of the game , my preferences would be Driven boar or maybe Marlin fishing ,would go back to New Zealand at a push, but its quite a long way to go, I should be available from mid November..

Looking forward to the offers

PS no red stag or driven pheasant...
    Not a problem. as you say NZ is a long way, But if you go you don't have to pay through the nose. Get a permit from Doc ( No charge) Go to the Kaimanawas ( Clements mill rd ) have a walk for a Hour or two, In that time it it quite possible you have spooked a couple of Sika hinds/ yearlings. It may also be the case that you have shot one! This is always possible on public land for free ( Providing those arseholes at Doc haven't 1080'd the place.) All for the cost of a flight!
    FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 - Mid winter forum hunt/catchup
    Last edited by yorky07; 21-10-2014 at 11:17.

Quote Originally Posted by yorky07 View Post
    Not a problem. as you say NZ is a long way, But if you go you don't have to pay through the nose. Get a permit from Doc ( No charge) Go to the Kaimanawas ( Clements mill rd ) have a walk for a Hour or two, In that time it it quite possible you have spooked a couple of Sika hinds/ yearlings. It may also be the case that you have shot one! This is always possible on public land for free ( Providing those arseholes at Doc haven't 1080'd the place.) All for the cost of a flight!
    FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 - Mid winter forum hunt/catchup
    Am I expected to pay for the flight???

Don't like the sound of the 2or 3 hour walk either, don't they provide helicopters these days???

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Could be fun, could you sort out my licence and some decent accomadation please...this is FREE I take it????

i got 15 border Lester Tups about 5 year old that require attention if you feeling strong