Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: ATN X Sight Day/Night Vision

  1. #1

    ATN X Sight Day/Night Vision

    Has anybody seen or tried either the 3x to 12x or 5x to 18x version of this new to the market scope?
    The write up seems to make it the best thing since sliced bread but is it?
    How's your end of the gene pool today?

  2. #2
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Posts
    2,743
    Been waiting on one of these since January. The production delays and lack of info do not bode well, but if it works, it could be amazing. Allegedly in full production now for delivery by year end, but the lack of decent footage of the unit in use is very frustrating. As soon as I get one, I'll update a review.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

  3. #3
    Try having a look on the nightvisionforum

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Been waiting on one of these since January. The production delays and lack of info do not bode well, but if it works, it could be amazing. Allegedly in full production now for delivery by year end, but the lack of decent footage of the unit in use is very frustrating. As soon as I get one, I'll update a review.
    that would be nice,thinking of getting one for fox &rabbits.atb ade

  5. #5
    I have been told that delivery is due in november.
    Looks and sounds great, but runs off 4 x aa with no external power port - could be an issue.
    My pulsar dfa75 will only run for 3.5 hours on 4 x aa, and 8 hours with external pack hooked up.

  6. #6
    The first bit of YouTube footage has now been uploaded from a user in the States

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by B&W FOX View Post
    The first bit of YouTube footage has now been uploaded from a user in the States
    Can you put the link to the video up?

  8. #8
    looked everywhere....cant find it

  9. #9
    ATN recently went on a weekend night time hunt with the X-Sight 5-18x but game was scarce. Unfortunately, the only game the ATN team was able to see was this raccoon, which was filmed with the following particulars:

    ATN X-Sight 5-18x
    Magnification: 5x
    Mode: Night Mode, Green
    Conditions: Full moon with IR.
    Raccoon approximately 25-30 yards

    For more information, please visit: http://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapo...
    Last edited by B&W FOX; 27-10-2014 at 19:48.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by B&W FOX View Post
    I have been told that delivery is due in november.
    Looks and sounds great, but runs off 4 x aa with no external power port - could be an issue.
    My pulsar dfa75 will only run for 3.5 hours on 4 x aa, and 8 hours with external pack hooked up.
    hi BW
    e mailed Scott country last week, still not here

    my only concern is / was there is no facility for the external power supply

    ive been told the unit should be fine for four hours, I believe you can minimise power usage and use an external IR that will help, got one ordered on back order, just waiting now

    the unit does look good, field trials will confirm if it's good to go, I won't be using the gimmicky bits

    i hope it's one click up on the photon at least, I'm using the photon now, the ATN x is for my WMR which hopefully will be perfect for a 100 yd shot

    if any One has one, some field trial reports would be good

    cheers

    phil

Similar Threads

  1. archer night vision or atn ps22
    By adrian0100 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21-02-2013, 10:28
  2. atn night vision scope
    By deermagnet in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-03-2012, 22:47
  3. For Sale Gen 1 Night Vision ATN 390
    By FlyBoy270 in forum Optics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-11-2010, 22:08
  4. atn nvg-7 gen2+ night vision gogles +atn night spirit gen2+b
    By wraith in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-01-2010, 19:45
  5. atn night vision monocular gen2+
    By wraith in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-12-2009, 02:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •