Thread: Cancellation date in November on Fallow and Roe

Cancellation date in November on Fallow and Roe

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have a cancellation on FRIDAY 14TH of NOVEMBER.

I can take up to two rifles on an AM and PM stalk for Fallow, does, Prickets, Sorrels and Roe does for 75 per outing. Area is near Horsham West Sussex.

This is the only space I have left for 2014 and it is offered on a first come first serve basis.

I am still in the highlands on the SD week at the moment, so please bare with me if I do not respond straight away.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I will have a morn and eve with you malc pm inbound Shaun

Dates now filled.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.