Cheaper alternitve rifle bag to: Aim ?

salopsniper

Folks and am after another rifle bag, Ive always been impressed with the AIM bags but I really dont want to spend so much money.
Is there an alternitive cheaper option thats simlar in quality ?

ATB

Matt

Take a look at the Ridgeline sniper bag, they are normally around £99 but occasionally you can pick them up on offer - I paid £75 last week for one :D

The AIM drag bag rain cover fits them as well ;)

I know your train of thought. I went through the same thing! Bought one... Won't mention names but regretted it !
My view now is if you spend decent money on scope etc... least you can do is protect it properly. .

Honestly? Buy cheap buy twice. I have two AIM bags and love 'em (as much as you can with a bag) I have a Harkila bag... frankly it's tat and cost almost as much. not much help I know....

Don't mess around...... buy an AIM bag and you get to protect and carry your expensive investment safely and comfortably every time you go out shooting.

i have got an aim also got an old Arktis drag bag, the aim beats it but i also have padded slip too ,the drag bags are good but no so flexible or as light as a good padded slip ,like the Napier protector 1

I keep repeating this every time a drag bag thread catches my eye.

WEBTEC,, far better bag for much less money. Better than the AIM, and cheaper.

WEBTEC,, there,, I repeated it again.

salopsniper,
Give mark at 1967spud a call you will see his ad on this forum. I just bought an Aim 50 Operational Drag Bag it doesnt have all the external pockets and in my opinion is a better bag for it. He gave me a great deal best to talk with him. Its good quality and you could always sell it on in the future if your needs change. I would definitely recommend Mark and the bag. It arrived on my doorstep really quickly too.

I think Cheshire Lad on her sells the Ogden bags. I got mine from a game fair. Very nicely made in the UK.

I was going to suggest Phil Ogden also - I went to his works to buy a stalking-type bag, and he showed me a very respectable tactical/range type bag which he'd lately made.

As a resident of Manchester, I like to buy Lancastrian if possible.

I've had a gander on the web but struggled to find a website for Phil Ogden. Does he have one? I've hear good things regards his kit, it would be nice to see some.

WH

Keep it to the AIM's, used mine a lot and still stitch perfect after 6 hardish years of use, had the WEBTEC from the Bay many years ago, fell apart in a few months, total rubbish. The Ogdens just look like a gunslip with a pouch on, so should be considerably cheaper, but doubt they carry anywhere near what the AIM's do, no doubt about it you buy cheap you buy twice.

If your Ebay webtec fell apart after a few months It`s yer own fault for buying a fake.

Trust me, the original kit from the proper source will not fall apart.

If your Ebay webtec fell apart after a few months It`s yer own fault for buying a fake.

Trust me, the original kit from the proper source will not fall apart.

Not a fake at all, they first started selling on the bay FYI, was offered a replacement but declined, where do you buy them from now?? nowhere is the answer, that says it all. Total trash.

I've got a webtec sniper bag.Had it for years with little sign of wear and tear.It's roomy enough to fit my nv setup.Seen then available for sale recently.

I have the Galati drag bag and also a Boyt Tactical drag bag.
Not sure if they are available in the UK but in USA they were approx $220 each.
They provide excellent protection with ample storage

Back