Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75/85 Action screws

Sako 75/85 Action screws

Gents,

does anyone know if the action screws from the Sako 85 (Torx head) are the same thread/design as the 75?

I just want to replace a couple that are a bit buggered in my 6PPC as its going to live in a nice new stock soon.

I thank you!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

I have emailed them a couple of times. First time out of stock, the second time they couldn't be a***d to reply.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

That's a shame; best action screws I've seen & I recently ordered the lighter Sako trigger spring from them with no problems.
    Last edited by McKenzie; 22-10-2014 at 06:10. Reason: add 'trigger'

WTF £32 for two screws???? I would want them to blow me too at that price...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks that £32 for two screws is excessive. They may be good, even aerospace quality but £32.
    It makes you wonder what that company would charge for a whole rifle?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

They are sure to be custom machined as the picture conveys and in consequence will ensure a custom snug fit in the floorplate etc.

You wonít find these in the RS catalogue I assure you!

Donít spoil your rig for the sake of a ha'porth of tar? Or in this case £32 worth.

K

Klenchyercheeks' usual verbiage, Who would look for 'custom machined' screws in the RS catalogue?

‎Just as one may learn to better appreciate the contents of the RS catalogue and that will most assuredly include the less than imagined imitations of their 'A' graded stainless steel hex, dome and countersunk screw range, so may a SD member understand when trolling is not the pleasurable pastime that is piloting a colourful ABU lure through the verbiage-green weed of the Thames at Marlow.

Go ‎polish your bolt Sauer90 as this is the last rise you're gonna get from me.

K‎

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer90 View Post
    Klenchyercheeks' usual verbiage, Who would look for 'custom machined' screws in the RS catalogue?