Thread: Dsc2 recommendations east anglia

Dsc2 recommendations east anglia

I live in mid suffolk but willing to travel over east anglia (or further if necessary).
    I have just signed up for my level 2, I have ground which I have access to for stalking but unfortunately I'm not allowed to take anyone on for level 2 witnessing.

id like recommendations for stalking where I can undertake level 2 witnessed stalks. I'd prefer a very high density of deer on the ground if possible, lol.

all the best,
    mike

I think we would all like a high density of deer but there you go. We are in South Norfolk so if you would like a chat send me a pm. I am sure we can sort something out for you.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Why can't you get witnessed on your own ground? It would only be you doing the shooting? ATB 1995rs

Quote Originally Posted by 1995rs View Post
    Why can't you get witnessed on your own ground? It would only be you doing the shooting? ATB 1995rs
    Because my ground is through a DMG who only allow members of the DMG access.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    Because my ground is through a DMG who only allow members of the DMG access.
    Having shot there and conducted group training sessions, I suspect I could maybe assist!?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Having shot there and conducted group training sessions, I suspect I could maybe assist!?
    I'll look into it with the management!

Hi Mike

is there no AW in your DMG who could help ?

Jim at Chippenham is a AW and advertises on the SD and has plenty of ground / deer around thereabouts, probably one of the nearer ones to you.

I have ground in sussex and Surrey. Bit of a haul from your location I guess, if you get stuck give us a call

good luck

ATB

phil