Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta double discharge.

Beretta double discharge.

OK, got my EELL stock and sideplates off. Blasted it with WD40 and for a gun thats fired only a few hundred shots it was spotless. It is draining off at the minute and i will oil it and build it up tomorrow. Thing is i can see no parts broken or worn but i really reckon it will DD upon assembly. Any ideas?

Did it before you took it apart?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Yes it did and i thought it was gunged up which wasn't the case.

You've just knocked a grand off the asking price, right there..........

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Thats only 10 minutes work for a vet according to Supervets on the TV?? 6,000 for a one hour Op!!!!

I remember talking to my gunsmith about one of these doing this recently. IIRC it is an easy fix. Back tomorrow as I meet him tomorrow afternoon.

"Any ideas?" - Find a reliable gunsmith! --- Then again this is a recurring thread -- I already recommended one in a previous one.

This reminds me of Groundhog Day .

Ian

Grumpy this morning Yorric?? I will take it to a gunsmith only when i need to and that time is approaching.

Nah! I'm all smiles - just got a mild outbreak of deja vu when I read your post!

Ian

The rocker is set to light it needs adjusting not sure how you do that like, i sent mine back under warranty