Beretta double discharge.

RED-DOT

OK, got my EELL stock and sideplates off. Blasted it with WD40 and for a gun thats fired only a few hundred shots it was spotless. It is draining off at the minute and i will oil it and build it up tomorrow. Thing is i can see no parts broken or worn but i really reckon it will DD upon assembly. Any ideas?

Thats only 10 minutes work for a vet according to Supervets on the TV?? £6,000 for a one hour Op!!!!

I remember talking to my gunsmith about one of these doing this recently. IIRC it is an easy fix. Back tomorrow as I meet him tomorrow afternoon.

"Any ideas?" - Find a reliable gunsmith! --- Then again this is a recurring thread -- I already recommended one in a previous one.

This reminds me of Groundhog Day .

Ian

Grumpy this morning Yorric?? I will take it to a gunsmith only when i need to and that time is approaching.

The rocker is set to light it needs adjusting not sure how you do that like, i sent mine back under warranty

I could understand Yorric & Spuds reply if i had asked what is the best calibre for UK deer??

Gunsmith says it is most likely a problem with the sears. Which can be fixed by a competent gunsmith.Best fix in his opinion without having seen it is replace the hammer.

Back