Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: good wellys

  1. #1

    good wellys

    Chaps it that time again for me to get a pair of good wellys need good grip light but very warm for high seat or mud flats, can be used with thin'ish socks ,easy to get on and better still to get off !! vibram sole and arch support,, so to recap a carlsberg welly !! if there is such a thing, i have muck ta sport sub zero at the mo very warm but grip is bad and are a bugger to get off .

  2. #2

  3. #3
    thanks mty but i fear our salt marsh would kill them but they look warm

  4. #4
    I have recently got a pair of these Grub Boot Stalking 5.0 - Moss - 77.95 At Garden4less UK in camo I'm usually a 9 but found the 8 a perfect fit, very comfy vibram soul, good arch support, super warm, had to wear non thermal socks, as they were to hot else.

    I really rate them and very cheap on the gardening site without added hunting tax

  5. #5
    Aigle parcours 2 neoprene lined with anti fatigue. Cracking pair of comfortable warm boots I don't have the full zip but may invest in a pair.

  6. #6
    You did say Wellies:

    Hi Paul
    I wanted a pair that would keep me warm in the winter doing clay pigeon shooting and safe to walk in. Did a load of research and found an American Brand called "Bogs". They have temperature ratings within their specification. Once I found the ones I wanted I Google model / brand until I got a really good price (less than 1/2 of some sights I found). Link to US site: http://www.bogsfootwear.com/shop/styleGridSearch.html They are available in UK.
    Mauser M03 Extreme .308 / Ruger 22 250

  7. #7
    thanks feller very similar to what i have found them amazon


    Quote Originally Posted by Grimrecruiter View Post
    You did say Wellies:

    Hi Paul
    I wanted a pair that would keep me warm in the winter doing clay pigeon shooting and safe to walk in. Did a load of research and found an American Brand called "Bogs". They have temperature ratings within their specification. Once I found the ones I wanted I Google model / brand until I got a really good price (less than 1/2 of some sights I found). Link to US site: http://www.bogsfootwear.com/shop/styleGridSearch.html They are available in UK.

  8. #8
    hi thanks i was going to get a pair as some one i know has them but i saw a bit that Aigle well the new types leak faster than they used to !! so sods law it would be mine that did lol.




    Quote Originally Posted by chrishorner View Post
    Aigle parcours 2 neoprene lined with anti fatigue. Cracking pair of comfortable warm boots I don't have the full zip but may invest in a pair.

  9. #9
    mine have had some hammer and haven't leaked a bit lol

  10. #10
    grubs /muck and the bogs all look the same and the soles look to have better grip the tightness will still prevent the easy removel of this type of boot, thanks for your posts so far lads.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    I have recently got a pair of these Grub Boot Stalking 5.0 - Moss - 77.95 At Garden4less UK in camo I'm usually a 9 but found the 8 a perfect fit, very comfy vibram soul, good arch support, super warm, had to wear non thermal socks, as they were to hot else.

    I really rate them and very cheap on the gardening site without added hunting tax

Similar Threads

  1. heads up on a real good deal on a good quality light...
    By daven in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-09-2016, 11:24
  2. Good times and good new friends N,E,E BDS
    By bob edwards in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 21:59
  3. wellys or boots an gaiters
    By macfarlane in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 01:12
  4. Benefits of a good site and good members.
    By BIGPETE in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 20:10
  5. GOOD WEATHER, GOOD COMPANY AND A COUPLE OF DEER
    By WAYNE DAVIES in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 20:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •