Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17 remington .

17 remington .

Hi chaps, cash waiting for the right gun. Preferably synthetic but not a deal breaker. And/also ammo required if anyone has factory stuff they no longer require. South of England but I can travel or sort RFD transport. Go on sell it, you don't use it anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny rem mag View Post
    Hi chaps, cash waiting for the right gun. Preferably synthetic but not a deal breaker. And/also ammo required if anyone has factory stuff they no longer require. South of England but I can travel or sort RFD transport. Go on sell it, you don't use it anymore!
    Mines not being sold but there was one on airgun Bbs With some nice load data.
    all the best
    dave

argh just looked and it's sold!!!!!
    Last edited by plonker; 25-10-2014 at 06:37.

Nice thumbhole stock one on Guntrader,been there a while so he may take an offer....

Remington .17 Rem 700 LAMINATE THUMBHOLE BDL Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 650.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Hi there

are you looking for .17 rem or .17 rem fireball??

I've got my rem .17 fireball I maybe put up for sale it's the Remington 700 it's the varmint heavy fluted barrel, screwcut for mod, it's got the synthetic stock stainless action, very low round count

pm me if your interested

lee

Cheers for your input boys, seen the laminate one, might give him a bell. It's the 17 rem I've got on my new variation so I can't be arsed to jump through any more hoops to change it to fireball! Ps they granted me a 308 and a 375h&h on top of my existing 243 & 7 rem mag but wouldn't give me a 223 unless I ditched the 243! Go figure. Can't complain really, just seems a bit strange?

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    Nice thumbhole stock one on Guntrader,been there a while so he may take an offer....

Remington .17 Rem 700 LAMINATE THUMBHOLE BDL Bolt Action Second Hand for sale. Buy for 650.
    Steve Beaty is not far away far away from me. It is a lovely little rifle with a round count of less than 200. It looks like a new rifle.
    There is some factory ammo and good quailty Wilson reloading dies available as well.

The more I look at it Yoda the more I want it, sod it I'll phone him in a minute! The shop and whole set up there looks excellent.

Steve will send to your RFD if it's not as he said he will refund you and get it collected, thats good service

Phoning him right now!

A friend of mine was turned down for the calibre otherwise that rifle would have gone by now .
    Good luck.

ps...would be interested in how the calibre performs when you do get one.
    Thanks
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"