Good morning All

BIGPETE

Good morning All,
Just a quick hello from a 42yr old who likes to be out and about when ever I am not shining the backside of my pants in the office or doing "family stuff"
I have .22 rapid 12, .22 rapid7 fac, .22lr CZ, 12G Beretta 303 sporter and I am looking for a .308 set up at the moment. I shoot in the Dales with 3000 acres to go at and also in the North-east with 2000 acres there. I enjoy all aspects of shooting particularly Stalking.

Regards,

Pete

Last edited:
hi sorry i missed your post ,im from hornsea near scarbough but i have a fishing buddy near newcastle look forward to reading some of your posts,all the best,wayne

Hi Pete,
Good to see you on the site,I dont suppose you have been stalking in and around Chesters near Hawick?

smithy

Hi Pete,
Good to see you on the site,I dont suppose you have been stalking in and around Chesters near Hawick?

smithy
Hi smithy,
no, never had that pleasure but I have been up at spot in Inverness-shire when we stayed at Roy Bridge a few Christmas's ago, The hill stalk is a totally different ball game to the lowland and woodland stalking, had a great time though and got two beasts but it took me a good few days to stop aching!
Regards,
Pete

Welcome to the site Pete. Good to hear that you had a great time in Inverness shire, another part of the world I am very familier with. Look forward to your input on the site.

Best

Sikamalc

Welcome to the site its a strange world i live in bradford and stalk away above newcastle and i used to stay at roy bridge when stalking near bye how odd
amberdog

Welcome to the site its a strange world i live in bradford and stalk away above newcastle and i used to stay at roy bridge when stalking near bye how odd
amberdog
Tis indeed a strange world!! I still work in Bradford. You will have to drop me a line.

Back