Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Variety of factory 7mm-08 ammuntion - ideal as a test batch

Variety of factory 7mm-08 ammuntion - ideal as a test batch

Since I've now joined the ranks of reloaders, I no longer need my collection of 7mm-08 factory ammunition. What you're looking at are the remains of my own testing journey, including the famous 58 box from Beretta Gallery. Specifically, I have
    - 16 rounds of Federal Power Shok 150gr Speer HotCor soft points (possibly made of gold)
    - 6 rounds of Federal Fusion 140gr (brilliant, my favourite)
    - 5 rounds of Federal Vital Shok 140gr Nosler BTs (the most accurate in my rifle and kill deer fine too)
    - 27 rounds of the HPS-loaded clone of the above, loaded with Viht N-150. These are not my own amateur reloads, they are custom loads from HPS, so no need to worry about that.

Together, I think these are a great test batch for anyone trying out a new 7mm-08 rifle. Alternately you may just want the ammunition. Obviously it would help if the buyer was in London, or visits Bisley sometimes, or can arrange a face-to-face meeting somewhere.

Let's say 50 for the lot, which is less than I paid for the single box of Power Shoks...

Attachment 48457Attachment 48458

There must be some 7mm-08 users out there in need of some ammunition.

A rare opportunity for a newcomer to 7mm-08 to try a range of different loads and see which one suits, at a bargain price...

if it had been .280rem I'd have nipped your hand while snatching ...good price

If only you were closer. I always like having some in the cabinet for that emergency situation when reloading isn't practical.
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

You may also want to look at this if you're after some 7mm-08 ammunition. I'm happy to look at a discount for buying both: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...140gr-CoreLokt

Still available, as is the box of CoreLokt on the sister thread.

These are still going, available as a stocking filler....

These have not yet graced anyone's stocking, so still taking up space over here!

Use these for shooting game, and when they are used go onto homeloads

What is it you shoot
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe