Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello, I've been shooting since I was 8 but stopped when I was 18. I rediscovered my passion last year (now 41) and now shoot very regularly at Bisley or my local .22 rifle range. I like to go stalking and have bagged a few roes and munties. I have .308, .223 and 12-bore. I love getting out and want to get more stalking experience in varied places.

Hello and welcome!

There are a few of us London stalkers on here, you're not alone. On occasion some of us from the West London chapter of the SD have even met for drinks. Whereabouts in London are you, and are you by any chance a member of the BSRC in Bisley?

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Hello and welcome!

There are a few of us London stalkers on here, you're not alone. On occasion some of us from the West London chapter of the SD have even met for drinks. Whereabouts in London are you, and are you by any chance a member of the BSRC in Bisley?
    Blimey Lawrence West London Chapter!! makes it sound like the hells angels stalking club
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Blimey Lawrence West London Chapter!! makes it sound like the hells angels stalking club
    Oh yes, it's exactly like that. All hard-bitten stalkers who have to plan the childcare arrangements months in advance, only having a couple of pints because they have to be up at 5am, not to go stalking but because that's when the babies think the day starts... I do have a leather jacket though. And I once had a pint with Lemmy from Motorhead.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hello and Welcome to the site

Regards
    Nev

Great to have you along. Enjoy the site.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

heloo there
    nice intro