wraith part of you wish list

Wraith the group will give you your wish
thanks but thats not a 50cal well at least there was no runners droped on the spot you have to admire long rainge shots now if onley we could have that kind of shooting over hear have a look at the dvd beyond beleaf for some nice shots at the end of the day we can all shoot 200yards 1000 well thats a skill all on its own

Well they ain't going to show all the wounding that must happen at these ranges are they.

What's the .50 cal thing?

A lot of the long ranges deer shooters use rifles chambered in cartridges like the Lazzaroni and ones like the STW's there are several forums for these long range shooters.

Brithunter thats only when you get out of short trousers,lol, but being that I am such a nice fellow, here's the link if you've got the time and the cash it is a worth while pass time but a costly start .

http://www.fcsa.co.uk/index.htm

Ahhh that's not quite what I meant :rolleyes: what I was wondering is why the mad interest by wraith on the .50 cal? now your all assuming he meant the .50 browning round however there are other .50 cals especially in the M/L world and in game shooting well there are several .50 cal big game catridges like the .500 NE ;).

As for the .50 Browning thank you but I know a few who do shoot them along with the .338 Lapua for myself I have enough trouble feeding my current rifles in normal sporting/stalking rifles thank you what with the prices of powder and bullets :cry:.

Back