Thread: High leg boots in 10.5 or 11 please

High leg boots in 10.5 or 11 please

My long serving boots have finally given up the ghost and I'm looking for a pair to replace them.

Same old story, I'd like a quality pair but my budget won't stretch to a new pair.

If you have a pair that are too big/small/tight for you please drop me a line with a price. I can collect around the North East or posting is OK for further afield.
    Cheers all.

Will your budget stretch to 60? the ex army winter goretex cold conditions boots seem to be well thought of on here. New-ish at 60 and some have mentioned less than 40 for second quality...

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alantoo View Post
    Will your budget stretch to 60? the ex army winter goretex cold conditions boots seem to be well thought of on here. New-ish at 60 and some have mentioned less than 40 for second quality...

Alan
    35 for almost unused grade 1 issued - bargain. See British military surplus on line and get some peltor ear defenders for around a rennet whilst you're on there!

I have a pair of the above boots had them advertised last night they don't agree with my legs have a scar from a broken bone near mint condition send me your email and I'll send some pictures. I'll throw in a second pair of size 11 pro boots goretex as well 60 plus postage for both
    Ian

Thanks for the advice guys, the family have rallied around with a little extra and it's brand new boots for me!

what is the web site for getting these boots guys cheers

If it's the military ones you are after try Footwear - British Military Surplus
    i have a pair of Haix and a pair of Meindl desert boots. Both fit and work great.