Thread: New Knife

New Knife

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0427.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	333.5 KB 
ID:	48553
    Just had this in the post from juttle .its a blade profile I like for all the gralloch ,head and feet removal and anus .juttle can give you more details on the steel and handle materials the sheath is buffalo what I do know is it is a fraction of the cost of some similar knives I've seen advertised on the SD just lately .
    hope to get some use with it next week when the does come in season
    Cheers juttle
    norma
    Last edited by norma 308; 29-10-2014 at 19:58.

looks like just the part for a stalking knife, bet that steel will hold a very sharp edge!

Yes the previous knife I have from juttle kept a very good edge although not stainless properly looked after I had no problems with it I actually like the pateena the metal gets . I really like the Alan woods and stu Mitchell's Ect but I'd be well peed off if I lost one where this is a work horse type knife at a affordable price .
    Norma

I agree Norma, the knives produced by some are absolutely lovely. Not only are they works of great skill but also excellent working tools. However at 300+ they are out of many peoples pocket, including mine. I've just had a knife made (see thread) and it's now had some use out in the field. I'm very pleased with it. Mine's made in tool steel which like yours takes and holds a very keen edge but does require some maintenance on returning from a stalk.
    Yours looks a handy tool which will serve well.

Christened today with two fallow nice and long for bleeding and razor sharp down to atlas joint in one stroke very pleased