Thread: Doodle owners club

Doodle owners club

Here you go Griff a couple of pictures of our doodle.
    She,s 2 years old , my missus brought her home much to my disgust at the time ,but she won me over in next to no time.
    Very quick to pick things up and really eager , I take her beating ,excellent nose and flushes game and fairly steady . she will retrieve quite readily but dead birds only , she will not retrieve pricked birds as she much prefers just to kill them .

Great with people and other dogs as long as they leave her alone ,if they persist it will get nasty!! Have just introduced her to a couple of short blood trails ..spot on !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 001.jpg   Picture 002.jpg   Picture 003.jpg  

Hi Brough - nice looking dog!

So then, up to now there is you, me & Rigboot that are coming clean about owning a dog that has some poodle in its genetic constitution..... do we need to declare some kind of p**-taking amnesty to see if anyone else will come out of the woodwork??
    ATB,

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I have what some might class as bit of heinz 57 but I think is every bit as good as many a pedigree dog I've seen. Its a three way cross between an Afghan Hound and a Saluki with the offspring put to a spaniel. What does that make it? Afukinel, of course.

Woof, woof!

/l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\