Thread: New boy from the South Coast

New boy from the South Coast

Hi all, just signed up today. Quite new to stalking but been around shooting and fishing and ferreting for 40 plus years. Hold DSC1 and Game Meat hygiene. Recently retired as Coxswain of Brighton lifeboat for 30 years and now have more time to pursue stalking. Finding it really difficult to get access to stalking albeit do rough shoot on several farms but sadly they do not hold deer. Hopefully this forum will help with opening a few doors.

Welcome Smudger, good luck in your quest.

Welcome to the SD Smudger, there are a few good professional guides operating in Sussex, they would be a good starting point for you, why not PM "sikamalc" you will not regret it, good luck.

Wecome smudger,

I'm also from Brighton my permission is some distance away shooting land is very hard to come by in this neck of the woods +1 for sikamalc though I have some days booked with him this winter

Regards Rob

Hi Smudger 1961 Welcome to the SD site, if you need assistance chech out http://www.kentandsussedeercontrol.com Cheers Robin

Welcome to the site. My diary is just about full for the winter, but I may have space in late winter (February). I have access to all the species across the U.K and one of my main estates is just up the road from you near Horsham. Website is www.ukoutfitters.co.uk

Drop me a PM when you get a moment.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger1961 View Post
    Hi all, just signed up today. Quite new to stalking but been around shooting and fishing and ferreting for 40 plus years. Hold DSC1 and Game Meat hygiene. Recently retired as Coxswain of Brighton lifeboat for 30 years and now have more time to pursue stalking. Finding it really difficult to get access to stalking albeit do rough shoot on several farms but sadly they do not hold deer. Hopefully this forum will help with opening a few doors.
    Top man for doing a worth while job for such long time...
    Dived out of Brighton a lot in the 90's and luckily never had to call for help...Used to use Our Joy from Littlehampton a far bit as well....
    Hope you find some stalking as it is out there....

Tim.243

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Smudger give me a shout if you are passing Haywards Heath and we'll have a pint. There is stalking out there, those who are hanging on to it are able to by being honest and reliable. If you have these qualities (which I am certain a lifeboat man has), you are in with a shout. For those who lack those qualities, well it's down to cash!

Do you fish for bass down there? had one or two these year. loving the surface lures!

Will

Hello and Welcome to the site

Regards
    Nev