Thread: Supporters club - prizes for 3rd quarter

Supporters club - prizes for 3rd quarter

Having just made the draw for the second quarter, it obviously leads us into the third quarter which starts tomorrow, three prizes per month.

We have in this forthcoming quarters draw prizes which we hope will appeal to a good cross section of our community. As always there is an item of clothing, this time we will be giving away three Ridgeline Grizzly fleeces,

http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...norak-5849.htm

Everybody needs a coat so that should appeal to all disciplines.

For the reloaders amongst you there will be three Lee reloading kits which will be got from our own shotgun spud.

For the oft forgotten wild fowler there will be, a bag of decoys six mallard and six teal a mixture of ducks and drakes from our own DJ Decoys.

So all that is good news, and we are making money for the bursary fund, slowly. This quarters number of supporters decreased from the previous, in fact if you take our active membership as being around the 3000 mark and this months supporter's, 169, then the participating membership is a smidgen over 5%, 5.07 I think to be exact, which to my way of thinking is not many. Come on people this is less than 50 pence per week for that you get the chance of a prize but more importantly you are helping newcomers in our sport.

There are lots of threads on here recounting peoples generosity in the way they donate to the site by way of helping out a fellow stalker, with stalks, gear, or assistance. Now I know that not everybody is in the position where they can offer that sort of tangible help, but 50 pence a week is not beyond most, so if you want to give a little back become a supporter. It's easy follow the link https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/payments.php or just look out for an existing supporter, click on their supporter button and it will take you to the subscription page, you know you want to

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 31-10-2014 at 12:11.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Established Poster
    Well that was easy!

Thank you.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Count me in, quite fancy that outing with Sikamalc lol,

regards WB

Ooooo I could do with some new decoys.... Fingers, toes and any other appendages crossed!

Some nice prizes there, well worth a punt of 50p per week!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under