Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powder funnel

Powder funnel

Powder funnel required to suit .300 WinMag.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

got em just paid 19 for a new set mtm but the sgc or hannams

Click image to view full size.

MTM Universal Powder Funnel set

14.99 exc vat17.99

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    got em just paid 19 for a new set mtm but the sgc or hannams

Click image to view full size.

MTM Universal Powder Funnel set

14.99 exc vat17.99

I have this set, none are suitable for the Winnie, (not with ball powder anyway).
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    There you go

Attachment 48639
    Tony, did you get it tinned?

adapter #4 will do .50
    but
    ok try this lot funnels in all different tube sizes :
    Camlab Limited
    Camlab House, Norman Way Industrial Estate, Over, Cambridge CB24 5WE (formerly CB4 5WE), United Kingdom:
    Polypropylene powder funnels. Just Plastics. Camlab UK

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I have this set, none are suitable for the Winnie, (not with ball powder anyway).
    Last edited by paul o'; 01-11-2014 at 20:46.

Can I ask what problem you are having with your current funnel? Would have thought that anything suitable for 308 would work for the win mag. The calibre specific satern funnels are excellent. I got mine from either reloading solutions or 1967spud ( memory failure!!)

Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Can I ask what problem you are having with your current funnel? Would have thought that anything suitable for 308 would work for the win mag. The calibre specific satern funnels are excellent. I got mine from either reloading solutions or 1967spud ( memory failure!!)
    Hello Simon, The tubes in the MTM set are great for everything else I have other than the winmag, I had to alter one though to suit the Fireball, problem at the present is the ball powder sits on the case neck rim, & when you remove the case you lose a few tenths, So until I source a better funnel I am pouring carefully from the scale pan. Paul, will have a look at your linky Ta!

I'm a great fan of fast paced transactions, Think Mark @ 1967spudproductions happens to be top of the pile.

glad your sorted understand now
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I'm a great fan of fast paced transactions, Think Mark @ 1967spudproductions happens to be top of the pile.