Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we get a good service..

Do we get a good service..

I ordered some bullet heads on Monday of this week,and was faithfully promised them by no later than Wednesday,guess what they still haven't arrived.this now throws my whole weekend into chaos as I will now not have time to do load developement.
    It really pisses me off when as a nation we accept this sloppy cuistomer service.
    I ordered over the Christmas period some leggings from Cabelas they were here in 3 days,great service!Why can't we do it
    Live in the Uk and we get shafted every time, well no more this worm has turned,if these bullets turn up they will be Return to Sender.

We should create a list of those that give unsatisfactory customer service and those that give a good customer service and perhaps they will eventually realise that they need to buck their ideas up..
    How is it i can order from the US and get it in 3 days yet 160 miles down the road it hasn't even arrived after 4 days..

I will never buy from them again, they have completely f***** up my weekend..

sorry rant over...

regards
    griff

Name and shame dude.

Post Office if it is anything like our local distibution centre. I got a car through my door. We called but you were out. 6.05am Yeh flat out.
    Jim

Griff,
    there have already been some posts on the site with respect to customer disatisfaction. It would probably help if everyone started naming the poor ones, it is more of a who to avoid scenario. We have already named on the site who does a good job, so why not the other way round.

You do realise he has made his money and only works about 3 days a week now.

I phoned Edgar Bros about some .270 Remington 100 grain PSP bullets as they are a seasonal item and I want to know if they have any in stock. Going through a dealer takes forever to get a reply from previous experience so I went direct. The sales team were all busy so the lady took my number and someone would call back. Yep you guessed it two days later and still no call . It looks like I will have to try and source them elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    You do realise he has made his money and only works about 3 days a week now.
    Yeah, he continues to rake it in with the amount he charges for Lapua / Vhit...

What do people think of Midway UK? They seemed to be quite expensive when they started, but then their prices don't seem to have sky-rocketed like everyone else's, so they actually look OK now ... I've bought from them a couple of times and not been disappointed.

The best customer service I've had is Sinclair International - the UK is way behind. There's been times I've ordered stuff and it's appeared within a few days. I've also returned problem items in the post and they even refunded me the postage, they always answer their emails in a timely manner... Just a shame you can't reasonably buy bullets / brass / powder / primers from there!

Really and truly gentlemen is that all you've got to worry you ,what an easy life you've all got .
    Ive had no work for the last 5 weeks despite costing out and surveying jobs at my cost, free estimates lol
    You could really moan about something worth while, a bit of fore thought , planning and preparation on your part would have solved all your problems .

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Really and truly gentlemen is that all you've got to worry you ,what an easy life you've all got .
    You could really moan about something worth while, a bit of fore thought , planning and preparation on your part would have solved all your problems .

Its a fair point!