Reloader 22 availability

pip

Hi

Does anyone have any tubs of reloader 22 they would be willing to sell?

Pip

if only...if you find a stash of more than you need let me know as Im in need of same RL22 as well
cant be 4rsed working up a new load in N165......but may have to

You guys hobble yourselves by insisting on a single powder. When Varget dried up I used IMR 4064 and found equally accurate performance in a powder that was (gasp!) available. There are usually good loads to be had with most powders recommended by the data suppliers. You just need to tweak your technique.:D~Muir

+1 on what Muir said.

Here in the UK there are very good alternatives available - Ramshot & Reload Swiss powder with similar burning rates are to be found with a little effort. (Try at Bisley or at Brock & Norris).
It's advisable to source alternatives in advance of running out.

Ian

cant be 4rsed working up a new load in N165......but may have to
I refer the right honourable members to the answer wot I gived not some minutes before.

I have a goo load based on rl22 and for me working up a new load while fun is a real ball ache at this time of year as range time is limited

I refer the right honourable members to the answer wot I gived not some minutes before.

I have a goo load based on rl22 and for me working up a new load while fun is a real ball ache at this time of year as range time is limited

Likewise. plus premium bullets are expensive so working up a new load is the last resort, hence the request for anyone with reloader 22 for sale. Muir, all powders and bullets can be difficult to obtain in this country most of the time!

Likewise. plus premium bullets are expensive so working up a new load is the last resort, hence the request for anyone with reloader 22 for sale. Muir, all powders and bullets can be difficult to obtain in this country most of the time!

Then it's time to broaden your horizons! ;) ~Muir

You guys hobble yourselves by insisting on a single powder. When Varget dried up I used IMR 4064 and found equally accurate performance in a powder that was (gasp!) available. There are usually good loads to be had with most powders recommended by the data suppliers. You just need to tweak your technique.:D~Muir
Yep just check the burn rate charts and bobs your uncle, n560 will do ya

Last edited:
n160-165 should still give you nr that ,pals 270 was running R22 now sings on both powders with 130gr there was a tub down this way also know of some one selling H4831sc few tubs, i used to run my 25 on it and it loved it .

Last edited:
25-06 (100g Barnes TSX) and .300 Win Mag (180g Barnes TSX). Both chronographed at 3200 fps.

Thanks for the heads up Ian243.
N-160, N-165, N-560, 4831, IMR-7828, Hybrid 100v, Magpro
You can go with tad faster, maybe better : RL-19, 4350,

This rush on components, brought on my politicians threatening our liberties, has been good for snapping us out of our comfort zones, to try new bullets, new powders, old bullets, old powders.

Try a 115, 117 or 120-gr in the .25-06, or a 165-gr in the .300 WM.

Back