Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My dad with his Red Stag

My dad with his Red Stag

This is my dad, Director at Deer Stalking in England Ltd, with a Red Stag he shot in September. He doesn't get many chances to shoot deer as he's normally guiding so you can see he is really chuffed with himself.
    Attachment 48739
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Cracking picture there. Well done Dad

Regards,

Mike.

Thank you. It will be the first and possibly the last I have done as a full shoulder mount. Just need somewhere to hang it now
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    This is my dad, Director at Deer Stalking in England Ltd, with a Red Stag he shot in September. He doesn't get many chances to shoot deer as he's normally guiding so you can see he is really chuffed with himself.
    Attachment 48739
    nice one Mark did you shoot it on your ground atb Trevor

No it was an invite from a friend

Lovely animal. I'm sure it's very rewarding getting clients onto animals and seeing their face when a stalk comes off and their beast is on the ground! But it's got to be great to do it yourself every once in a while. You'll need a bigger training room for all them trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    Thank you. It will be the first and possibly the last I have done as a full shoulder mount. Just need somewhere to hang it now

Well done on a fine looking beast. Im sure it will be a talking point wherever it will mounted in the household

Thankyou

Nice to get chance of pulling the trigger for a change then, cracking stag to boot :-)