Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argocat

Argocat

argocat wanted must be in good condition cash waiting

Hi I have one that has been on Stalking Directory for some weeks now. And is in Very good condition.Thanks. Jimmy Taylor.

Been let down from a guy who has went back on his word , so still looking , don't want to pay vat so prefer from a private seller, cheers

You'll do well to find one with no VAT. The one I offered you is a good buy and not expensive. It's in excellent condition and ready to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Grouse Track; 16-11-2014 at 10:57. Reason: Photo added

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse Track View Post
    You'll do well to find one with no VAT. The one I offered you is a good buy and not expensive. It's in excellent condition and ready to go.
    how many hrs? what engine? last servicing and what done? what expected servicing needs coming up in next year? winch working? winch strong enough to pull argo out with anchor?...what price please?

It's showing 582 hours. It had a new outer wheel bearing last week as there was a small amount of play. All the chains have plenty wear in them. The tensioner pads are all in good nick. Brakes cleaned up and handbrake adjusted. New zips sown into canopy. Winch works fine. I need 3750 plus the vat.

That's not a bad price for a Conquest (shame about the vat). We're just building another now that will be for sale in a couple of months. It's an 85 IC8 but will be more than this conquest (it is a frame out rebuild though)

I have a machine sitting here, conquest, 500 ish hours, fully serviced, excellent tyres, powder coated windscreen frame, rops etc, will be finished off ASAP.

4000 no vat
    Last edited by Mactrax; 16-11-2014 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactrax View Post
    I have a machine sitting here, conquest, 500 ish hours, fully serviced, excellent tyres, powder coated windscreen, rops etc, will be finished off ASAP.

4000 no vat
    Wondered when you'd be along Rory How you doing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactrax View Post
    I have a machine sitting here, conquest, 500 ish hours, fully serviced, excellent tyres, powder coated windscreen, rops etc, will be finished off ASAP.

4000 no vat
    Do you need to drive it with your head out the cab if you've powder coated the window?