Thread: What tablets?!

What tablets?!

Ok, one for all the IT techies out there, what is the best value tablet on the market at the moment?

My Mrs got a couple of 7" Acer ones off QVC for the kids for xmas (don't you love having twins!!) for about £100 each and she showed a real interest (with a couple of massive hints) about having one herself.

I reckon she'd need a bigger screen though so any thoughts please?

Ta
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

I thought one of those little blue ones give her a really good Christmas.And is her needing a bigger screen a euphamism

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    I thought one of those little blue ones give her a really good Christmas.And is her needing a bigger screen a euphamism
    Now that a good one Geordieh

Ha ha, he may not be a monster, but he's a grafter!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

You get what you pay for. You can't go wrong with an IPadIPad

Blog Entries
    IPad is unlikely to let you down.

I am tempted to have a good hard look at the Microsoft Surface next time round but I have been very happy with my iPad 1 (wife now using that) and my iPad Retina.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Stratts, has the wifey got an Iron? I hear they are pretty good at keeping them quiet!

Our 3 children have Nexus 7's between them. Latest android OS, and bulletproof build quality...

Android devices alone have over 60% market share, and I won't touch anything with "i" in front of it, but then I've worked for US IT vendors for nearly 25 years and am a complete cynic when it comes to marketing bullsh*t.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    I have a 7 yr old and a 10yr old. I also have 2x iPad2's. 1x is never enough and leads to constant arguments.
    I also have the iPad because parts are cheap and the 7yr olds has now had 4x cracked screens which I have repaired myself. They're easy
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama