Thread: November Moon

November Moon

Anyone else being affected by tonight's moon? It's unbelievably bright at this end and I feel wide awake. Hope plenty of woodcock are getting a safe passage across the North Sea as a result!

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    Anyone else being affected by tonight's moon? It's unbelievably bright at this end and I feel wide awake. Hope plenty of woodcock are getting a safe passage across the North Sea as a result!

Novice
    Completely affected, the geese and ducks are not following the rules not flighting when I want them to be. *******s.

If you get that nice whispy cloud cover with a good moon behind it you can shoot them all night alis.

Playing havoc with my night time activities up here in the Carpathian Mountains.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Speaking as a werewolf it hasn't affected me at all.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Sometimes Charlie has to have a little help.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

So that's what it was, full moon, urging me to keep scratching and trying to lick my balls.
    Seriously though hope it does bring a few woodcock in, I've only seen 1 so far this season, but the weather is still so mild
    Wingy

The airspace above me is most often filled with quarry species, of no interest to me(for a kill / cull), on the night /evening that I am operating.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!