Thread: Fox attacks toddler in house -

Fox attacks toddler in house -

There's been another child attacked in South London. It been reported the fox came into the house by a cat flap , went upstairs and bit the toddler on the foot , the parents heard the screaming and rushed upstairs and the fox let go.

i thought the Wildlife"experts "' - said these attacks are very rare -not so rare it seems, so how long before a child is carried off to feed fox cubs!

If you feed them they will come.....

And these so called "Do Gooders" and "Furry Friend Huggers" still either can't or will not understand and accept that foxes are PREDATORS?
    As URX has said - If they keep feeding them the foxes will keep coming but but not only that, they will also loose their natural fear of humans - And that is when any predator can and almost certainly will become a danger to humans!
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 08-11-2014 at 14:47.

See my post regards Badgers,Out last night.

Maybe these are the next threat species?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

At my last address, the people living down the road displayed anti hunting stickers on their car.
    i found it a bit ironic that the local fox started stealing their Wellington boots and then dumping them in my back garden. When I returned their well chewed boots to them you could tell they just did not believe me that it was the work of the local fox. He was a real nuisance , all the neighbours food tins ended up in my garden. I came home one afternoon to find him fast asleep in the back garden surrounded by his latest bin diving spree, - dog food tins everywhere.
    he eventually left without any help from me.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokid View Post
    There's been another child attacked in South London. It been reported the fox came into the house by a cat flap , went upstairs and bit the toddler on the foot , the parents heard the screaming and rushed upstairs and the fox let go.

i thought the Wildlife"experts "' - said these attacks are very rare -not so rare it seems, so how long before a child is carried off to feed fox cubs !
    Ha-Ha..... now there's a thought. Are you serious?

I've posted the link, but don't have much faith in the source.

Fox in London sneaks through catflap and attacks toddler in bed | Daily Mail Online
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Have u ever listened to some of those calls u get on electronic callers?
    Some of them are very child like surprised it does not happen more often.

They must be getting bored of Big Mac and KFC.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.