Thread: Another 4 ready to go!

Another 4 ready to go!

I've just finished another four of my boning/utility knives. These do seem to be getting popular! (There's another thread about these here, hope you don't mind me linking to your original post Doug!)

Anyway, here they are!

They are all more or less the same spec, 115mm handle, 125mm blade 01 steel, 2mm thick. Hessian micarta handles, kydex sheaths.

The kydex leaves a bit to be desired, but I'm getting better (NURSE!) they will fit on a 30mm belt, or remove the belt hanger and use a mini tek-lok, or, as they're very light to carry, use the included paracord as a lanyard and neck carry them, or baldrick carry, the possibilities are endless!

So, 55.00 delivered (RMRD) within the UK, other places please contact me for a quote at cost.

(Only available to those over 18 years, by offering to purchase you are confirming your eligibility)

Dealt very well with four fallow last week and not sharpened once and at that price well worth it chap
    regards doug

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Dealt very well with four fallow last week and not sharpened once and at that price well worth it chap
    regards doug
    Excellent!

I'm glad you're happy with it!

I've just noticed that the one on the left, bottom picture, is actually 3mm steel, so if you'd prefer a slightly thicker blade...