Deer stalking.org

Fishnshoot

I've been doing the online learning from this site for the last fortnight and I'm so glad I was put onto it. It's really helping me learn more about all the deer in the uk. I'd recommend it for any novices starting out. Hopefully I'll be confident enough to go for my level 1 in the new year.
Without a doubt a truly helpful site.

regards...fns

sorry I got the title wrong and don't know how to edit it, it's actually DSC training.org.

Last edited:
It's a tenner a month, for that you get a all the info needed for sitting the level 1. But you have to sign up to receive all the info. They're is a link that allows you to try for free, but the full site have so much more. Really helpful for someone who has limited knowledge, and for a tenner a month... Well worth it

I have been using it over the past couple of days to give me a randomised selection of questions in preparation for my dsc1. I have to admit it's good and has highlighted some areas of weakness. If you pay, you can do a mock test, including deer identification. I have one issue though, CWD's all look unclear in all photos!

I really struggled with Deer ID and I have no doubt that this site helped me pass. The actual photos on the DSC are more straight forward IMO than those on this site - so practice these and pass and you should pass the real thing.

The Mock test is really good and helps you focus on what additional work you need to put in (as previously commented upon).

Should also mention that on the actual course Paul Hill (HME) pointed out things that the online sight hadnt which further improved my chances of passing.

Last edited:
Back