Thread: Country file

Country file

Well I have never been a fan of country file, and can say that as far as I can recall, have never been able to sit through a whole one. But credit where credit is due, tonight's was a wonderful programme and done very well.

RIP, we must never forget you.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

My thoughts exactly Mark, I was just saying that it was about the first time that I have ever made it to the end without shouting at the tv and switching over. Glyn.

Yes credit where it's due
    regards pete

Absolutely agree...

We Will Remember Them
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

It couldn't have been too bad because my youngest daughter's terrier jumped on my lap and watched the whole programme with fascination. We simply watched the dog as he turned his head first on one side and then the other trying to work out how the animals got on the T.V. He particularly liked the piece on the retired war dog and so did I, I'm definitely going soft.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

After watching it for years I finally lost patience and gave up recording it.

I missed it so watched via I player however the programme was truncated just as the weekly weather forecast started, bugger. But yes it was very good.

D