Available: DSC Level 1 Glos/Wlts/Hereford/Worcs. Feb 2015.

HME

Following our recent assessment, we are now BASC approved trainers for the above course as well as several more.

The next course dates are set for 28th February - 2nd March 2015.

Cost - £295

To include:

BASC Training manual
Deer Recognition and Ecology DVD
All course fees.
Estate Rifle if needed (excluding ammunition.)
Light refreshments (including renowned cakes!)
(Packed lunches can be supplied at extra cost if necessary.

Venue - The Rural Innovation Centre, Nr Cirencester which provides top quality, comfortable and custom built classroom facilities, see our website for testimonials.

The shooting/safety test will be held as usual at The Corinium Rifle Range, a short distance from the classroom.

Full tuition and instruction can be given beforehand if required.

We also offer the BASC Pre Level 1 course for novices looking for an introduction to stalking and rifles.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details of this course or any other of our training courses or see the website at:

Corinium Rifle Range :: HOME

Last edited:
Great venue and Paul manages to strike the balance between the seriousness / dryness of the subject and the interesting and informative way that he puts it across which went in to this old head - drizzled with a little sarcasm and Sally's wonderful cakes. I stayed in Royal Wootton Bassett and eat both nights at the Ganges Indian Restaurant (actually had Deer Curry on the menu LOL) - worth a visit if you stay nearby.

I have a comfy spare room just outside Lyneham (25 mins away) if anyone is on a tight budget or just fancies a change - FOC :)

Nick

Places filling up now, a few more still available.

Gift vouchers available for the course as well as range bookings.

Contact us for details.

HME

A very informative and worthwhile course for me, I did learn a lot and I did eat a lot of cake - the cake by the way is wonderful.
Thank you Paul for a great weekend.

Jim

It was good to have you along Jim, very pleased you enjoyed it. The course aside, the facilities we have are top notch and do make a difference, and as you say, the cakes are awesome!

HME

Back