Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand contact required please

New Zealand contact required please

I'm planning a trip to NZ for some time in the next 18 months, looking to tick of the obvious cliché species, namely tahr and chamoix, I'm not necessarily after free invites by any stretch of the imagination although if one were made, I would hardly decline! But I know things are done very differently in NZ to most other places, so would like to have some dialogue with someone in the know that is there who can advise on when/where/who with/costs etc to make things happen. its a big bit of land to just assume to know what you are doing!
    I
    Any help appreciated, please drop me a pm to discuss.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

This addy has been used on here many times! If you need any info regarding hunting New Zealand either North or South island
    get on here and ask your questions

http://www.Fishnhunt.co.nz
    Last edited by yorky07; 12-11-2014 at 04:44.

My son is working in new Zealand for deer control officer I can ask him for any contacts he is on the south island

Quote Originally Posted by black lion View Post
    My son is working in new Zealand for deer control officer I can ask him for any contacts he is on the south island
    Much appreciated thank you!

You joined the forum then deerstalker .308!

Contact Paul Clark at NZammo

Paul is an avid hunter and all round nice guy

Happy to answer any questions you have,maybe able to take you out stalking if i am around when you visit.
    In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    Mark Twain

My advice is get urself really really fit, and buy the book 'Spot X hunting' basically a book with a list of 'X' marks the spots of some of the best bits of DOC (free huting) u can prabably get all the same info of the net but i like something i can look throu and its all listed together and get a feeling wot is where.
    Wasnae dear either

With the alpine species watch wot time of year u go, i was out in late Oct/Nov 2 years ago for a wedding and hoped to have a go for thar or chamois but still to much snow on the tops, be a bit too dodgy for me on my todd.
    Truely amazing place thou.

Great tip thank you country boy. Top predator, I will be in touch, thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Great tip thank you country boy. Top predator, I will be in touch, thanks for the advice
    When we going, Andy?