Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game dealer nightmare!

Game dealer nightmare!

Quite enough of this caper. If game dealers won`t pay the agreed rate then they can keep it. Right now Peterborough Game owe me 107.30 I hope Richard has a Wonderful Christmas with my money!!
    Abusive voicemails from him and a 10 day late payment just add to the insult from this company. What a joke! never again.

Hi Charlie , white rabbits might not pay the highest price, but cash on delivery is what I like, I learnt my lesson when a dealer took 600 of venison in the morning and closed his doors that afternoon.

Hey Taff, sorry to hear that mate.
    This Joker is going back on a verbal agreement of 3kg, certainly not cricket....

Quote Originally Posted by Shavesgreen View Post
    Quite enough of this caper. If game dealers won`t pay the agreed rate then they can keep it. Right now Peterborough Game owe me 107.30 I hope Richard has a Wonderful Christmas with my money!!
    Abusive voicemails from him and a 10 day late payment just add to the insult from this company. What a joke! never again.
    if your expecting your money instantly from them your dealing with the wrong people!

peterbrough collect from me and pay me monthly usually on the 26th and recently there has been no need to prompt them , but then again i dont depend on the money from the game dealer as a part of my income its just pocket money.

every dealer that pays good money is all done by BACS no one pays cash any more so you at their mercy , i know of 1 that still pays cash and his price is 60p/kg less that peterbrough game , so ill take the money and wait!

PG are prob owed thousands and prob owe thousands , you just have to be patient like the rest of us who deal with them , i know one guy who is paid every quarter and has no problem .

he is paying as of my last collection 3/kg roe 2.80/kg for red , fallow , sika
    Last edited by leec6.5; 11-11-2014 at 17:17.

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

If we all stuck together on this ...........??

Game Dealers are 'having it large' at the moment with the all-time high demand for venison in the UK according to BBC's "Farming Today" programme so let not them kid us otherwise.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Whites are payin 2.42 for reds, cash/ cheque on the spot, drop off anytime of day, night.
    never understood why people say you have to be patient, I tried that at Asda and they said I could not have the produce, who cares how much they are owed.

lucky if we 2.20/kilo up north, and your beasts are much bigger!

There's a young chap who's about to start trading in Sherfield English, he got most of the set up from Hamptworth I believe. Once he's going I'll circulate his contact details. At least it's another number to call, if there's a little more competition the prices maybe keener?!? And with it the service perhaps?!?

This is precisely why I still take mine to the game dealer that Lee hasn't named that pay cash but at a lower rate.....I get 2.30/kg in my hand there and then, and if there turns out to be any damage, I make it good to them on my next carcasss, never had to wait to get money from them or had any reason to dispute over meat damage, might not be the most money, but it ain't bad.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    This is precisely why I still take mine to the game dealer that Lee hasn't named that pay cash but at a lower rate.....I get 2.30/kg in my hand there and then, and if there turns out to be any damage, I make it good to them on my next carcasss, never had to wait to get money from them or had any reason to dispute over meat damage, might not be the most money, but it ain't bad.
    i would use the old bugger if he would collect it would be nearly an hours drive for me to get to his yard and taking the fuel into consideration , i might need to get an up to date price list from him 2.30/kg is good money for him!

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.