Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pigeons Wanted for Charity Dinner in Edinburgh

Pigeons Wanted for Charity Dinner in Edinburgh

Ever year I hold a charity taste of game evening,this year it is for NGO charitable trust and Marys Meals Malawi.

Can anyone spare any wood pigeon,can collect within a reasonable distance of Edinburgh.

It will be held over two nights 30th and 31st of January 2015 if you are interested drop me a PM

Thanks for your time.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Hi Mark

Have you tried the Pigeon Watch forum? Should think you might get a better response on there.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWill184 View Post
    Hi Mark

Have you tried the Pigeon Watch forum? Should think you might get a better response on there.

Chris
    Thanks Chris, not on that forum.Be happy if someone could put a post up on my behalf.

Mary's Meals - a simple solution to world hunger

Its a very worth while charity,see above link.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Alternatively Mark, we could go & shoot some if you fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    Alternatively Mark, we could go & shoot some if you fancy.
    Hi John, bits I have permission are not great flight lines.I have a few in the freezer but need a lot more.I was hopping there may be a kind serious pigeon shooter on here,fingers crossed

I meant that you could come to me. There's a few about & I rarely bother with them.

how many do you need.I am going to the stalking fair .atb ade

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    I meant that you could come to me. There's a few about & I rarely bother with them.
    Kind offer, will give you a call

Just an update ,still looking for pigeon for a charity dinner at the end of January.I have tried a few contacts from members on here (Red-Dot thanks again !!) but with little success. I don't do other forums or social media , The Stalking Directory is my limit !!!.

If any one can help or has access to other sites it help would be appreciated .

Have a mate whos' relative does a lot of pigeon down that way, will try and get a contact.