Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: forest of Dean wild boar cull hunt saboteurs

forest of Dean wild boar cull hunt saboteurs

What a pack of to--ers

Looks like they were spending most of the day trying to stop a boar cull not realising that most are shot during the night

https://t.co/CdMDMDT3WH
    Last edited by ELMER FUDD; 14-11-2014 at 22:05.

See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Got to laugh at the attempts to 'cover up'; am sure most SD members could do a better job!
    Do you think if we recommended they "cam up" they'd see the funny side?
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

I don't know why , but I just read through the Anti's face book exchanges . How old are these people ? It's like listening to a bunch of 12 year olds , oh well , it takes all types I guess .

AB

Seems to be quite a bit of inflammatory and intimidating messages on this "web page"

I wonder if those responsible have heard of the Harassment Act

I don't know why the F.C tolerate these parasites when there are laws in place to protect them.

Public rights of way
    A public right of way (such as a footpath) exists only to allow the passage from A to B. It does not give the right to demonstrate or indulge in any other activity. This has been upheld in court.

Criminal damage
    Falls into two types. It is a criminal offence to destroy or damage property belonging to another without authority or permission. (simple criminal damage) It becomes aggravated criminal damage if there is an intention or a possibility that the damage could endanger life. These offences could apply to damage to snares, traps, release pens or any other shoot equipment.

I know if I had equipment being damaged by these,(can't think of a suitable name for them) then I would sit and wait for them to appear again as they clearly revisit high seat positions. Maybe the F.C could take on private security firms to also patrol the woods and stop these from their antics which could end bad for them if they are creeping about the woods after dark whilst the rangers are out and about after pigs.

Perhaps you can't think of a suitable name for themElmar but the work that comes to mind with me is F**kwits.

These people just ain't right in the head.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Reported the site to FB as promoting vandalism and illegal behaviour
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    Reported the site to FB as promoting vandalism and illegal behaviour
    Hopefully the force areas intelligence and wildlife officers will be actively persuing these individuals